Guidelines on Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme (CLCSS) for Technology Upgradation of Small Scale Industries (SSI).
The Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme (CLCSS) for Technology Upgradation of Small Scale Industries (SSI) provides capital subsidy. The Salient Features of this scheme are:
- Purpose: To facilitate Technology up gradation of Small Scale Industries (SSI) in the specified products / sub-sectors by providing 15 % capital subsidy (subject to maximum of Rs 15/- lakh) for induction of well established and improved technologies.
- Validity:CLCSS Scheme is approved also for implementation during financial year 2014-15 in the XII Five Year Plan.
- Quantum of subsidy 15% of the investment in eligible plant & machinery subject to maximum of Rs Rs. 15.00 Lakh
Eligible unit covered under the scheme:
- Existing SSI units registered with the State Directorate of Industries, which upgrade their existing plant and machinery with the state- of -the -art technology, with or without expansion.
- New SSI units which are registered with the State Directorate of Industries and which have set up their facilities only with the appropriate eligible and proven technology duly approved by the Governing and Technology Approval Board (GTAB)/ Technical Sub-Committee (TSC) of CLCSS.
There are various industries where entrepreneur can claim CLCSS subsidy on their new and as well as expansion project. Rubber Industry is also entitled for benefits under CLCSS. You may visit our website – www.suvidhagroup.in for detailed scheme, list of eligible industry etc.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Manufacturing Unit should be SSI and comes under eligible industry/sectors/products.
- The borrowing unit intending to avail the benefit under the scheme needs to apply for assistance under CLCSS along with the application for loan. Upon The sanctioning authority should include a clause to the effect that Term Loan is eligible to be governed under CLCS Scheme in the sanction letter.
Iran Business Guide
|Iran Business Guide|