- Potential of Plastics machinery manufacturing has remained unrecognized by ourselves as well as the Government. We remained collectively visible through participations in Exhibitions and individually in our domestic & international markets, our customer community and not beyond.
- Our Government was pursuing the employment generation in manufacturing for our growing young population and has been encouraging the capital goods industry through various programs. But we remained unnoticed as we did not have our association to interact with Government.
- Plastics machinery manufacturers association of India is formed to overcome these short comings, and,
- Be recognized by Government as an industry sector capable of significant employment generation, and, contribute significantly to our economy.
- Self recognition and carry with conviction that we have ability to be a global player and for which we shall all work together as per guidelines of our main objective of MOA.
Size of market is Rs. 3,000 crores, Domestic Sales Rs. 1,800 crores & Export Sales Rs. 250 crores
Employment, Direct – 40,000 Indirect (Including Vendors) – 80,000
- MAIN OBJECTS OF THE ASSOCITION TO BE PURSUED ON INCORPORATION:
To promote the advancement of plastics machinery manufacturing industry and also to promote common interest of constituents of plastics machinery manufacturing industry comprising of primary processing machinery, post forming processing machinery and auxiliary equipment used in pre and post forming operations etc. in the fields of economy, technology and science through cooperation and coordination at national and international level and train people for the industry with required skills.