Windsor’s New Generation GREEN Extruder – Speed 45-125Windsor, known for its continuous customer oriented developments has reached another milestone on PE Extruder offerings by unveiling the Speed45-125 extruder at Plastivision 2013. It has really matched the International standards displayed during recent K show and with a Green Initiative
The new 40:1 L/D series is capable of delivering highest possible outputs with lowest extruder size ensuring the lowest possible power consumption. The unparalleled specifications amongst the Indian suppliers include following
- An output of above 500kg/hr with a 45mm screw
- Spiral grooved sleeve imported from Germany for better power efficiency
- 40D long screws with very special mixing arrangements
- Energy consumption of about 0.21-0.23kW/unit
- A very compact design ensuring substantial floor space savings
- An option of Zambello – Italy make Gear box with forced cooling
- Direct coupled motor with geared coupling for minimizing the transmission losses
- Suitable for HDPE, PPr and PPH. Blends of LLD, LD possible
- Covers application areas like Sprinkler, Water distribution, drip irrigation Gas transmission, Mining, Chemical transport, OFC ducting and many more..
The design of this extruder is sourced form recognized European designer who has a very wide experience in this field. Apart from above, the linearity of output achieved is excellent meaning an almost constant specific output. This helps to ensure consistency of end product for the client.
We are very sure this development will very conveniently address the present need of Indian processor for an International quality with affordable pricing. With the advent of this particular extruder, Windsor plans to soon release the entire series with 40:1 extruders which we are sure will fulfill various requirements of the Industry.
Iran Business Guide
|Iran Business Guide|